House of Finance
Financial Advisor and Consultants
I have know added Debt Management Plans to my portfolio of services already available.
A debt Management plan aims to, re negotiate repayments with your creditors, leaving you with more disposable income.
Debt Management Plans
Who have overstretched themselves with credit cards, loans or overdrafts.
• Whose monthly expenditure now exceeds their monthly income
• Who are using credit cards to pay off other debts or to pay for items they previously bought with cash
• Who have had a consolidation loan refused
• Whose circumstances have changed due to a divorce, separation, bereavement, loss of job or overtime
• Who feel like no one is listening
Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
It is a formal arrangement with your creditors and has the following benefits:
• Your home is protected from further action by creditors
• You can repay your debt in affordable monthly instalments
• Your creditors cannot charge any further interest and charges ..and With your creditors' agreement you can write off a proportion of your debt.
Debt Management plans are available for Companies, and Partnership
Company Voluntary Arrangements
Partnership Voluntary Arrangement.
Products already available are Personal Protection Plans for individual / dependents/or partnership.
If you have any enquires don't hesitate to contact me 07543-656611
An Hour and a Half of your time can make all the difference!
telephone:07543 65 6611